11 Countries to Retain 30 days Visa Free Facility are : Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam, The Philippines, Hongkong Special Administrative Region, Macao Special Administrative Region, Chile, Morocco, Peru and Vietnam.
Visa on Arrival
The nationals of other countries and one administrative district will be able to apply for a purchased visa on arrival valid for either 7 or 30 days upon arrival in Indonesia. Visitors will be able to purchase a visa for a 7 days visit costing US$ 10 per person or US$ 25 per person for a 30 days visit.
Visa on Arrival from The Government of The Republic of Indonesia
It is to inform all visiting tourists to Indonesia regarding Visa On Arrival policy. We have received a Minister's Decree from the Ministry of Law and Human Right of the Republic of Indonesia concluding the list of nations granted the Visa on Arrival facility.
The nations and districts eligible to purchase
a visa on arrival are:
3. Arab Saudi
14. The Arab Emirates
35. New Zealand
38. People Republic of China
43. South Korea
45. South Africa
50. The Nederlands
51. The United States
52. United Kingdom
Visa on Arrival booths are available for service in all Indonesian international airports and seaports. For those who will apply for the Visa on Arrival, upon arriving at the international airport gate, please proceed to the Payment Counter, and then to the Visa On Arrival Counter, before you come to Immigration Checkpoint. The Visa is non-extendible and cannot be converted to any other form of visa.
There are two types of Visa
1. The 7-day Visa on Arrival. It costs US$ 10.00 per person.
2. The 30-day Visa on Arrival. It costs US$ 25.00 per person.
The new Visa on Arrival booths open for service
in Indonesian seaports are:
1. Sekupang, Batu Ampar, Nongsa, Marina Teluk Senimba, and Batam Center in Batam.
2. Bandar Bintan Telani Lagoi and Bandar Sri Udana Lobam, in Tanjung Uban
3. Sri Bintan Pura in Tanjung Pinang
4. Belawan in Belawan
5. Sibolga in Sibolga
6. Yos Sudarso in Dumai
7. Teluk Bayur in Padang
8. Tanjung Priok in Jakarta
9. Padang Bai and Benoa in Bali
10. Jayapura in Jayapura, Papua
11. Bitung in Bitung
12. Tanjung Balai Karimun in Tanjung Balai Karimun
13. Tanjung Mas in Semarang, Central Java
14. Tenau in Kupang
15. Pare-pare in Pare Pare
16. Soekarno-Hatta in Makassar
17. Maumere in East Nusa Tenggara
Citizens of countries not on the visa on arrival or
visa free lists will be required to apply for a visa
before entering Indonesia.
Visa on arrival will be granted to visitors with the following intentions:
- Visiting Indonesia merely for tourist purposes.
- An Official visit, such as holding talks for the purposes of co-operation between the Indonesian Government and a Foreign Government, foreign company or International organization or attending an official international conference.
Both Visa on arrival and Free Visa Facility are valid for a maximum stay of 30 (thirty) days period:
- In case of force majeure, accident, or sickness, the visa is extendable after obtaining approval from Director General of Immigration.
- The visa is neither transferable nor convertible to any different kind of visa